At Nourishing Joy, officially known as Ethical Green Living, LLC, we deeply value your trust and your privacy.
Ethical Green Living, LLC, does not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose email lists or other information of readers, users or email list participants to third parties without your permission - EVER; however, by signing up for the Nourishing Joy newsletter, RSS feed, or by commenting you may receive receive emails from Nourishing Joy, including (but not limited to):
- Updates from Nourishing Joy: Periodically, Nourishing Joy may email you to let you know of other comments on a thread to which you've subscribed, a new blog post, a contest, or other event.
- Promotional Offers: From time to time, Nourishing Joy, one of Nourishing Joy's sponsors, or other company may provide a special offer to Nourishing Joy readers, and Nourishing Joy may contact you via email notifying you of the offer or upcoming promotion. Please note that your email address or other contact information will not be passed on directly to sponsors without your consent.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, we will always contact you first to seek your permission prior to giving your email or other contact information to a third party.
We hate spam, too - maybe even more than you do.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or place an order for one of our products. When ordering on or subscribing to our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or credit card information. You may, of course, visit our site anonymously by removing cookies in your internet browser's "Privacy" settings.
What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To better know and understand your experience on our website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database (PayPal, Inc.) only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://nourishingjoy.com/about/disclaimers-and-legal-stuff/
P.O. Box 1281
Blaine, WA 98231-1281